“Fill your room with sound, not speakers” is what Bose says. In order to avoid the clutter of having too many speakers, soundbars seem to be a thing. Modern soundbars are capable of offering virtual surround sound experience with phased array technology. The Bose SoundTouch 130 is a wireless sound system that comes with a soundbar and a Acoustimass bass unit. Together they are capable of bringing any room to life with amazing quality sound. Is it really worth buying? Let’s find out.
Those looking for a sound bar with power, detail, and dynamic chops should consider the DHT-S514 a top choice.
- Balanced and crisp audio
- Loud enough to make a medium sized room lively
- ADATiQ calibration makes it sound even better
- Online radio streaming over WiFi
- Next to none cabling
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- 4K video pass through
- The lows from the Acoustimass are underpowered
- Plastic body
- Packed with Technologies that deliver immersive and spacious sound, so you can bring your music, movies and TV shows to life.
- Premium glass and metal grille make the sound bar look as good as it sounds.
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi-Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Prime music, Spotify and Pandora and your personal stored music
- Add optional acoustimass 300 wireless bass module and virtually invisible 300 wireless surround speakers anytime for deeper bass and full-on surround sound.
- Adapted Audio room calibration fine-tunes the system's sound to your room, so your sound always fits your space.